OFFICE CLEANING CARLTON
Do you know a simple way to increase employee productivity is a clean office? Cleaning for office spaces and commercial buildings is Realcorp’s specialty. We have worked with countless office managers, property managers and facilities managers in the past and know exactly what you’re after when it comes to selecting a commercial cleaning business to work with.
- Reliability – We pride ourselves on our reliability and timliness and we will be there when we say we will be, and you can count on us to turn up and get the job done.
- Organisation – stock levels are maintained and we work through an agreed upon checklist to ensure all areas you require are cleaned when they need to be.
- Seamless Integration – Our cleaners can work independently and after initial meetings and briefings, work autonomously – as if we’ve been a part of your team forever.
Our Carlton Office Cleaners will schedule in a regular time to be on-site and work through your dedicated checklist of cleaning items. You can be at ease, knowing that the cleaning is being looked after by a highly professional commercial cleaning company with a high-touch approach.
Whether you’re in Swanston Street, Victoria Street, Nicholson Street, Rathdowne Street, Lygon Street or elsewhere, our team can provide you with a competitive customised proposal and quote to perfectly meet your office cleaning needs.
PARTNER WITH REALCORP FOR YOUR OFFICE CLEANING TODAY
We are dedicated to offering and consistently delivering a high quality cleaning service.
Office Cleaning Carlton FAQs
Do you service other office cleaning clients in Carlton?
How do you ensure high quality cleaning services?
How much do you charge for office cleaning in Carlton?
Our office cleaning services vary depending on the size or space you require to be maintained, and if you require any additional services on top of our standard inclusions. The best way to get a price for cleaning your office space in Carlton is to submit a proposal form. We will respond with a clearly itemized proposal with our inclusions and costs for your office space.
Get An Office Cleaning Proposal Today
A Sample Of Our Office Cleaning Clients
20 Enterprise Drive, Bundoora
300 staff working within this multi-tenancy office building.
Norcal Road Business Park
Industrial / commercial business park in Nunawading.
Office and warehouse facility in Noble Park North.
700 staff working in a plant that operates 24 hours, 7 days per week.
Melbourne School Of Theology
Educational institution including offices.
Office and warehouse in Dandenong South.
Davies Collison Cave
5 levels of premium offices located in the historic 1 Nicholson Street, Melbourne.
250 apartments plus retail and commercial tenancies.
19 Enterprise Drive, Bundoora
Multi tenancy business park.
BENEFITS OF A CLEAN OFFICE
There are many benefits of a clean office and shared commercial building spaces, so consider these when reviewing a company to hire for your office cleaning needs in Carlton or surrounding areas.
- Increases employee productivity.
- Protects your employees health from shared germs, keeps allergies at bay and prevents build up of mould in spaces.
- Prevents sick leave being taken if staff are less likely to get ill from work.
- Reduces workplace hazards such as overflowing bins or dusty, slippery floors.
- Less complaints to facilities or management teams.
- Reduces resentment among co-workers or management as reliance is not on them for keeping the space clean and tidy.
- Minimised distractions for workers.
- Clean workspaces can reduce anxiety and stress.
I had to send multiple emails each week to the previous contractor to advise of inadequate cleaning or areas that were missed. But now with the obvious structure in Realcorp’s systems, my time taken in overseeing the cleaning contract is significantly decreased.
Cathy, McCain Foods
I’ve had numerous staff going out of their way to tell me how impressed they are with the cleaning since Realcorp took over the contract.
Paula, Davies Collison Cave
It is difficult to find a company that will go that extra mile when it comes to maintaining the clean appearance required with a workplace. Realcorp certainly tick that box.
Thanks again for coming out today, it was great to walk the site and review the work. You guys are doing such a great job and are a pleasure to work with! Best so far for this building in 10 years!
Anthony, Chairman, 5 Wardens Walk
Realcorp have been servicing out building since 2018. They have always provided an outstanding service – highly professional, friendly and helpful staff and strong management team so I rarely need to ask them to attend to anything they’ve missed.
Mick, Building Manager, 288 Albert Street